Package Include :
- International Flight Ticket (Sharjah/ Alexandria — Cairo / Sharjah) – Economy Class.
- Round trip airport transfers (Airport/ Hotel/ Airport) in a latest model air condition coach.
- 01 Night at Paradise INN Metropole hotel or similar in Alexandria
- 02 Nights at Oasis Pyramids hotel or similar in Cairo
- Daily Breakfast.
- Transfer from Alexandria to Cairo
- Pyramids & Egyptian Museum Tour with lunch (Entrance fees included)
- Full Day Panoramic Alexandria Tour with lunch
- Professional English Speaking Guide.
- Supplement AED 150 per person to accommodate at Movenpick Media City 5 Stars hotel
- Travel and medical insurance
- All other expenses that are not mentioned in ‘our price includes’
- Entry visa
- Tips (Driver, Guides, Local Guides … etc.).
Day 1:Arrival – Kiev
Depart at 21.45 pm, arrive Alexandria airport at 23.55 pm. Meet and greet service on arrival followed by transfer to your selected hotel in a comfortable air condition coach. Check-in at the hotel.
Day 2:Alexandrea City Tour
Our guide will take you to visit the highlights of Alexandria city. View from outside Fort Qaitbey, this squat and dinky fort has been standing guard over Alexandris’s harbor since 1480 then visit the Bibliotheca Alexandria which contains a host of museums as well as one of the modern world’s most ambitious libraries. Its architecture – a giant sun disk – presides over the waterfront cornice, while inside, a huge reading room can hold eight million volumes. Afterwards, enjoy a delicious Mediterranean lunch. Then visit Montaza garden, it is an oasis of calm on the city’s eastern edge, it is a lush haven of tall palm trees, trimmed lawns, and blossoming flowers, There are two palaces on the grounds. The first one, Al Salamlik, and al Haramlik which built with a unique architectural style. After finishing this amazing long day, will continue driving enjoy rest of trip in Cairo
Day 3: Discover Historical of Cairo
Our guide will escort you to visit the Pyramids. You have seen a thousand photographs of Giza’s Pyramids by the time you finally get here, Egypt’s most famed and feted structures, these ancient tombs of kings, guarded by the serene Sphinx, have wowed spectators for centuries. Today, they continue to work their magic on all who visit. No trip to Egypt is complete without a visit here. These iconic monuments are a tribute to the might, power, and ambition of Egypt’s Pharaonic rulers. Then going to have lunch at a local restaurant. Then proceed to visit Cairo’s Egyptian Museum which is one of the world’s great museum collections. It is a treasure trove of the Pharaonic world.
Day 4: Departure
Free day at leisure, you can explore the country on your own or chose one of our amazing optional tours. Around 21.00 pm, your adventure is over as you will be transferred to airport to board your flight back to home with amazing stories and unforgettable memories.