- Airfare included
- Budget Packages
- Exotic Destinations
- Family friendly
- Meals included
- Tour Type
- Flight Ticket (Dubai / Maldives / Dubai) Y/C
- Three Nights Half board – Nov 30 / Dec 03, 2017 at Bandos Island Resort or similar in Maldives
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Airport Transfers (Airport / Resort / Airport)
- Travel and medical insurance
- All other expenses that are purely of a personal nature
- All other items that are not mentioned in ‘our price includes’
|Dates||29 Nov 2017 to 2 Dec 2017|
Day 1:Arrival – Maldives
Arrive Maldives at 08.15 am. Meet and greet service on arrival followed by transfer by speed boat to your selected hotel. Check-in at the hotel on time. Hotel staff offer you with a wide variety of activities (extra charge) for you to enjoy like Snorkeling, Diving, Night Fishing, Canoeing, Jet Skiing, Surfing, Submarine Dives, Sand bank visits.
Day 2: relax day
free day at leisure.
Day 3: feel free
Free day at leisure.
Day 4: Departure
Check out from the hotel on time. Your adventure is over as you will be transferred to airport to board your flight (depart 15.25 pm) back to home with amazing stories and unforgettable memories.
|Per Person In DBL||Single Room||Child from 2 to 11 Years Old||Infant|
|AED 3875||AED 5200||Not allowed to accommodate in Classic Rooms||AED 400|
|Airline||Flight No.||Departure from||Date||Time||Arrival To||Date||Time||Baggage||Meal||Duration Flight|
|Sri Lankan||UL 226||Dubai||29 Nov||23.00 PM||Male||30 Nov||08.15 AM||20 Kg+ Hand bag||NO||07.30|
|Sri Lankan||UL 116||Male||03 Dec||15.25 PM||Dubai||03 Dec||21.50 PM||20 Kg+ Hand bag||NO||07.30|
- Pick up time of tours and final departure will be accurately determined with guide and company representative upon arrival
- All confirmed and made bookings are non-refundable (Flight + Hotels + Ground Services)
- There will not be any refund for any unutilized service or sightseeing
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category
- Missed or delayed flights can lead to changes in itinerary and at client’s expense should the case arise.